Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Catalog Number 54
Date September 3,1897
Place Grand & Broadway SW
Description The owners and employees of Graham & Steiner stand in front of their second shop. The first Graham & Steiner shop was a much smaller wooden shack. This new goods store helped to further develop the area. The first floor of this building was completed two years before the second floor was finished. This photo was taken on September 3rd, 1897.

Steiner, second from the left.
Copyright Escondido History Center
Search Terms Business
Commerce
People
Store
Subjects Business
Commerce
People
Store
Classification Buildings
Business & Commerce
People