Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Catalog Number 333
Date 3/1902
Place Kit Carson Park
Description A group of women sit on the porrch of the Oaks Adobe which was located in what is now Kit Carson Park. It was originally part of the Rancho San Bernardo. It was purchased by Omar Oaks in 1868.
Copyright Escondido History Center
Search Terms Oaks
Adobe
Kit Carson Park
People Boyle Mrs. L. V.
Boyle, Mrs. Charles E.
Brown, Mrs. Anna M.
Burnet, Mrs.
McCorkle, Mrs. W. b
Oaks, Ida
Oaks, Mary
Wohlford, Burnet
Wohlford, Mrs. Sally S.
Subjects ranch,house,people