Photo Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Object Name Print, Photographic
Catalog Number 68
Date 1910 ca
Place Warner Springs
Description Warner Springs is a small ranch located in northeastern San Diego County. It was owned by William Henshaw. The spring is surrounded by rocks, makeshift bridges and a house resting on the hill. Several men in a parked car are next to the house.
Copyright Escondido History Center
Search Terms Building
Business
Car
Spring
Subjects Building
Business
Car
Spring
Classification Automobiles
Business & Commerce
Ranching